Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a great idea.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have a great idea.

    aight, i have an idea.

    all this personal drama on here, in every single thread, is getting incredibly old. (im guilty, im not shifting all the blame).

    i will stop calling people ignorant rednecks and such; ill let it slide if you guys will stop polluting the forum with all the stupid back and forths (im guilty of this as well) and posting certain things purely to irritate people or make snide gossipy drama comments whenever people post in a thread.

    if this doesnt work, its Ironlung's fault

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a great idea.

    You suck at apologies and explanations. LOL

    But all joking aside, I don't post here much anymore, but do read daily. But this one post I read the other day just ran all over me. How can anyone be so ignorant of reality?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •